About the group

Thank you for joining the “Teaching in Learn Ultra (On-Demand)” Group. Here you will find all the information, documents, and resources from our Teaching in Learn Ultra webinars.

Program Description:

This program is an excellent opportunity to discover (or revisit) best practices for using the Learn Ultra classroom to engage students, create content, and more. We will explore the Learn Ultra experience from both the learner and educator viewpoint, examining the efficient workflows Learn Ultra and the Ultra classroom tools provide.

Whether you’re already actively using Learn Ultra or you’re hesitant to upgrade to the top EdTech experience, this webinar is for you. During the session, you’ll learn:

• How easy it is to create native content in Learn Ultra courses
  • Best practices for collaborative learning, engagement, and the overall student experience
  • Why Learn Ultra course-based analytics can support class retention, student success, and easier grading processes

This is a perfect chance for you to engage directly with product experts who bring extensive experience in teaching and learning—plus gain helpful insights from peers who are preparing to teach through the Ultra Course View.

Who is this program for?

Instructors, faculty, lecturers, instructions designers, etc. – this is open to anyone who builds and creates content using the Ultra Course View.

Access on-demand webinars here

Access webinar recordings  
         Visit Group Discussions page       

Take part in the Discussion

Relevance
Nerys Dodds
Hi, We have recently migrated the majhority of courses to Ultra and as users get more familiar they are interested in more areas. I have been asked about ‘Goal’s'. I have read the blurb but still not sure how best to explain it to a lecturer ...
Nerys Dodds Category Teaching in Ultra Nov '23
Payton Miller
Hello everyone!  We are new to Ultra but we notice that it still needs a lot of updates and features that my faculty have brought to my attention so I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me spread the word to blackboard product ...
Payton Miller Category Teaching in Ultra Jun '22

Group Admins