About the group

Welcome to the Learn Ultra Feedback Program!

By joining this program (formerly called Insiders), you will be made aware of each opportunity to participate in our feedback sessions, including focus groups, usability testing, surveys, etc.

We run a weekly focus group and the session is limited to ten people. Anyone can take part, a basic knowledge of Ultra would be an advantage but a willingness to participate and share feedback is the key requirement. 
Please sign up by registering for a focus group listed on the right side. As these focus groups are limited to ten individuals, please only register if you plan to attend. We will try to share the discussion topic ahead of the meeting. You will receive an email with the online location. 

Take part in the Discussion

Relevance
David Thompson
TA’s and professors cannot currently be added to groups along with students. I would like to be automatically copied on emails my TA’s send to their lab (which is part of my course) and the best way to do this is to add me to the group. I would ...
Best Answer
Dear David
We just use Student Preview in this instance but I do agree with you, you should go add it to the Ideas ...
David Thompson
I teach chemistry and find that within chemistry there are natural hierarchies inherent to the material that are deeper than three levels. Thus, I feel that there is a tension between the hierarchical simplicity of 3 levels, and the ...
Best Answer
Dear David
We have enabled 4 levels at my institutions, this works well for us for those that use it.
An example:

My ...
David Thompson
The programming for creating the groups is cumbersome for large classes. Every student requires a click on the 3 dots, then a selection, and then the screen jumps to the group. To add the next student, you have to scroll back up and repeat ...
Best Answer
David Thompson
Currently, if a person is a member of one group, they cannot be added to a second. However, I have TA’s that TA multiple sections, so I want to be able to simultaneously add them to multiple groups. I would like to request that faculty be ...
Best Answer
David Thompson
I postponed the switch to ultra as long as I could, but now have been forced to move and have done so. I do not mind the new features but have been very frustrated that so much faculty autonomy has been removed. It definitely feels like a ...
Best Answer
David Hall
I wanted to write some new questions for a test pool that I have linked to a test. When I hit "add question" under the test in BB ultra, it opened all of the test pools I have deployed. I just wanted to add a new question to the test and have it ...
Best Answer
Daniel DiStasio
It would be great to have some of the features of Gradebook Management (as in Original Learn) such as column organization, Grading periods and color coding. These make the grade book much more personalized for individual ...
Best Answer

Hello @Daniel DiStasio

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post. Sorry for the delay.
Please keep up to ...

Mariya Pachman
Bb Learn Original had this function Ultra does not. It has to be added.
Best Answer
Dear Mariya 
I see an idea has been logged for this in 2022  ...
Miles Exner
I request that Learn Ultra's privileges be specific and compartmentalized. Since the development team is utilizing React and likely employing state management for various functions, it's essential to implement a middleware that ...
Best Answer
Claire Gardener
Hello  We would like to invite any instructor to participate in an exciting opportunity to provide valuable feedback on some ideas for the future state of Blackboard product design.  As an instructor, your insights are incredibly ...
Best Answer

@Claire Gardener has the opportunity already closed? The email went out 16:42 BST Friday last week.

@Claire Gardener we only got the request on Friday and the Doodle event shows as now closed?

Group Admins

Relevance

Events

Date

Date & Time
09/18/2024 6:00pm EDT

Date & Time
09/25/2024 9:00am EDT

Date & Time
10/02/2024 11:00am EDT

Date & Time
10/09/2024 6:00pm EDT