About the group

**Make sure you join the group by clicking the button on the right under the header image!**

We are excited to invite you to take a look at all our presentation files from the recent Anthology Together '23 event. 
To access the presentation files, please follow the link for the session of your interest:

Alumni & Advancement Breakouts

Corporate, Government & Military Breakouts

DevCon Breakouts

Ed Talks

Enrollment Growth & Admissions Breakouts

Enterprise Resource Planning Breakouts

Institutional Effectiveness Breakouts

Roadmap & Vision Sessions

Student Success, Retention & Engagement Breakouts

Teaching, Learning & Inclusion Breakouts

Take part in the Discussion

Relevance
Community Admin
You're invited! Discover the latest innovations in teaching and learning, including AI trends and best practices to enhance instructor and student experiences. Don't miss this opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and connect ...
Community Admin Category AT24 7d
Antonin Moinet
Hello ! Could it be possible to add the Smartview in the ULTRA Version ? Thank you !  Antonin

Hi @Antonin Moinet
I see your similar post in the Anthology Together forum has been answered - Group Discussion ...

Payton Miller
Hello everyone!  We are new to Ultra but we notice that it still needs a lot of updates and features that my faculty have brought to my attention so I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me spread the word to blackboard product ...

@Payton Miller Hi!  These are great suggestions for improvement.  We have experienced a few items you have ...

@Payton Miller thank you for the helpful notes. 

The big downside is that you can't view enterprise survey results ...

Terry Patterson
Greetings all! As we all know, the migration of Blackboard into the Anthology family will soon be complete. We, as a community, are glad to join current Anthology customers in this big community. However, it does feel sad for many of us ...

Group Admins