About the group

**Make sure you join the group by clicking the button on the right under the header image!**

Join Us at Anthology Together 2024!

Anthology Together is the must-attend annual conference for higher education professionals. It's where education and technology unite to create exciting new opportunities.

Connect with peers and experts, tackle your biggest challenges, and explore new possibilities to transform your institution. Enjoy keynotes from industry leaders, peer-driven discussions, best practices, and plenty of networking opportunities.

Don't miss out—register today and be part of the power of Together! REGISTER

Take part in the Discussion

Relevance
Community Admin
You're invited! Discover the latest innovations in teaching and learning, including AI trends and best practices to enhance instructor and student experiences. Don't miss this opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and connect ...
Community Admin Category AT24 May '24
Juliana Castelblanco
Presented by the Anthology Community at Anthology Together 2024, participants are invited to immerse themselves in a diverse lineup of wellness activities. Whether you're interested in a morning Fun Run, revitalizing Yoga ...
Juliana Castelblanco Category AT24 Jun '24
Juliana Castelblanco
Read Our Latest Blog Post about AT24 updates Stay updated on all the exciting announcements and sessions. Read Now
Juliana Castelblanco Category AT24 Jun '24
Antonin Moinet
Hello ! Could it be possible to add the Smartview in the ULTRA Version ? Thank you !  Antonin

Hi @Antonin Moinet
I see your similar post in the Anthology Together forum has been answered - Group Discussion ...

Payton Miller
Hello everyone!  We are new to Ultra but we notice that it still needs a lot of updates and features that my faculty have brought to my attention so I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me spread the word to blackboard product ...

@Payton Miller Hi!  These are great suggestions for improvement.  We have experienced a few items you have ...

@Payton Miller thank you for the helpful notes. 

The big downside is that you can't view enterprise survey results ...

Terry Patterson
Greetings all! As we all know, the migration of Blackboard into the Anthology family will soon be complete. We, as a community, are glad to join current Anthology customers in this big community. However, it does feel sad for many of us ...

Group Admins