About the Group

The Digital Teaching Symposium brings educators together to share and discover innovative uses of technology in an ever-changing teaching environment. To keep learners engaged, teachers must be innovative and create an environment that successfully meets expectations while also delivering more personalized experiences. Uncover the latest strategies to help you navigate, excel, and thrive in a shifting higher education landscape.

Join us online for a full day of peer-led virtual sessions on digital teaching strategies.

We will keep you informed about the Next DTS 2024!

Take part in the Discussion

Relevance
Michael Boucher
I remember when I was teaching in Texas, each institution had an internal training for instructors to teach online course. I was wondering if anyone has a training program and what are the requirement for such programs. I can not ...
Katie Desrosiers
If you haven't heard, the Call for Proposals is live for the Digital Teaching Symposium on May 4, 2023. We are currently accepting proposals in English, Spanish and Portuguese for topics and best practices to help educators excel and ...
Katie Desrosiers
If you are looking for the recordings from November 10, 2022's Digital Teaching Symposium, they can be found here: https://community.anthology.com/videos/category/33. Any session slides we have are linked in the video's ...
Sephra Scheuber
Let's Discuss: Have you ever used a template to design a course? If so, what were the associated benefits and challenges? About the Session: Using Online Course Templates for Non-Traditional Programs When designing courses for a new ...

Great session, Sephra! 

Let's continue the conversation from today's session here on this page! Add your ...

David Serna
Let's Discuss: How can the HyFlex model support student needs and wants in and out of the classroom? About the Session: HyFlex 101: Strategies for Success This webinar will go over the implementation of HyFlex courses at the ...

How the instructor manages all this technology in the rooms during the Hyflex class?

Edie Fabiyi
Let's Discuss: Class starts in five minutes!  What are your students talking about, looking at, marking up, laughing at, writing about, sharing, asking, reading?  Activity before class sets the stage for interaction, ...

My students tend to arrive on the dot or more likely after the starting time has arrived.  In the online environment ...

Joseph Fees
Let's Discuss: What mix of technology do you use in your courses?   About the Session: Avoid Being Overwhelmed by Tech Programs: Technology Tool Kits, Optimization and Organization Let’s discuss how we evaluate, prioritize, ...
Marie Hagan
Let's Discuss: How have you encouraged metacognition and reflection in online courses? About the Session: Using Blackboard Tests for Draft Review and Student Reflection Self-Assessment and reflection on learning are valuable ...
Joseline Felix-Minnaar
Let's Discuss:  In a practical subject, what is THE metric to measure student success - actual physical performance, theoretical background knowledge, report writing or anything else? About the Session: Adapting Courses with ...
Alexandra Aaron
Conversemos: ¿Cuándo ocurre el aprendizaje? Acerca de la Sesión: Prácticas para trabajo en grupo en línea Estrategias para mantener a los estudiantes comprometidos.

Group Admins